Review | Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner

 To be honest, I am still around. It takes some time for me to write a review on this because there is nothing more important for an honest review rather than a fake one. Apologize for the delay guys!.

Penjagaan wajah ialah aspek paling utama bagi setiap manusia paling tidak pun untuk kepuasan diri sendiri. Tak gitu?. Jadi alangkah baiknya jika setiap orang mengambil berat akan pentingnya kegunaan pelembap atau nama Inggerisnya - Toner. Antara kepentingan pelembab/ toner: dapat menyeimbangkan  PH Kulit, membantu menanggalkan kotoran dan sel kulit mati.
Say Hello to Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner. A good thing about the toner is that it is not just alcohol-Free, but it is also Paraben-Free, Pthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free and Hypoallergenic. Sooooo good right?. For every products, the most important thing that we need to look into is of course the ingredients. Surely you dont want to stuff your face with a lot of chemicals which you do not know what the effects going to be in few more years.

Honestly, I am not such a "toner" person. Usually I would skip this part and went straight to moisturizer or even worst straight to BB or foundation. But since I incorporated toner in my daily routine, trust me it feels different. Allow me to share with you my experience with Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner:

1. Skin feels a lot cleaner. Even after cleansing, sometimes there are still some dirt or the stubborn foundation which just doesn't want to come off. :(

2. I feel refresh. By applying the toner, my skin immediately feel refresh and get the soothing effect especially after cleansing my skin using scrub. I use scrub on a weekly basis to remove blackheads.

How To Apply: 
Apply with a cotton pad to cleanse, soften, refresh and moisturize skin. Use anytime throughout the day as a softening refresher.
After wiping my face using the toner. Now do you got what I mean?. 

Bagi yang berminat untuk mencuba Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner boleh klik gambar di bawah :

http://www.nattacosme.com/Thayers-Alcohol-Free-Rose-Petal-Witch-Hazel-with-Aloe-Vera-Toner-355ml?filter_name=thayers


9 comments

  1. hi it seem beneficial, good review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam. Hee leh kasi hilang jerawat tak? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah menarik boleh tanggal kulit mati nih

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah lama saya tak cuba produk baru....

    ReplyDelete
  5. banyak review ni.. mesti masyuk.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. memang tercari2 yg free alcohol mcm ni. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang best pakai sebab bau pun wangi je :)

      Delete